Video Compressor Yesterday, I decided to while away the time by singing and uploading it on facebook. When I fully recorded the singing video. I record a video only 2:5 mints, but the size of the video is 100MB coz my mobile pixel very high. I needed to upload it on Facebook and maybe send it to a friend via WhatsApp, and more other social networks. But uploading a file of about 100MB will take a very long time to complete.
Compressing the video size was obviously a necessity. I decided to go on a wide research. I see it, encountered a lot of android video compressing app which promised to do the job but all to know avail. In other to save you from this kind of stress and waste of data in downloading different apps. I have decided to come up with two apps which seem to obviously work.
This tool compresses video files and saves them on your phone. Use it to reduce data usage. Compressing a video makes it much easier to share on social networks likes facebook, google +, WhatsApp, etc.
App Download Version: Latest Version.
Apk Size: 10 MB.
Category: Free Video Players & Editors App.
Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Supported Android Version: Android 14 and above.
How to Use Video Compressor:
- Select video from the list of your device video you want to compress.
- Cut your video portion you want to compress without reducing the quality of the video.
- Create and save the compressed video to your phone in VideoCompress folder.
- See all your compressed video in your mobile Album.
- The user can play and delete your compressed video easily.
- You can also share your compressed video via facebook, Whatsapp, twitter, hike and other social media.
- Video Compressor is easy to use and user-friendly UI.
What’s New in Video Compressor:
- Small UI fixes.
- Quick rotation removed.
- Default file selector is now Android.
- Upgrade to the latest transcoding engine version.
- Now the Performance is improved.